견적신청

E-MAIL로 견적(의뢰 시 명기해 주십시오)

E-mail로 견적 요청은 여기를 클릭!

1.회사명
2.담당자명
3.전화
4.휴대전화
5.E-MAIL
6.작성 word의 희망 (MS word를 추천합니다. 문자 깨짐이 없습니다.)
7.희망 가격
8.희망 납기일
9.희망 납품 방법 (E-MAIL, FAX, 우편) FAX, 우편을 희망하실 때는 우편료는 별도 요금
10.결제방법: 은행입금 또는 카드결제(카드는 12개월까지 할부 가능)
11.그 외
의뢰하신 내용을 확인한 후 연락 드리겠습니다.
e-mail로 문의 주시면 10분 이내에 답변 드릴 수 있습니다.

02. 원고를 확인 후, 견적서를 보내드립니다.-당사

03. 번역료를 송금해 주십시오.-고객

icon1.gif 입금은행
외환은행 [예금주:(주)글로벌웹] 630-004644-720

100만원 이하의 번역 요금의 결제는 원칙적으로 선불입니다. 입금이 확인되면, 작업에 착수합니다.

번역료를 입금 후, e-mail로 반드시 알려주십시오.
번역 요금이 100만원 이상인 경우는 50%의 선금 착수금으로 작업에 착수하여, 납품 후에 잔액을 지불하시면 됩니다.
또한 정식 견적서, 청구서, 납품서, 기밀유지계약서, 번역위탁계약서, 번역증명서 등이 필요하신 경우는 요청해 주십시오.
법인기업의 경우나 개인이라도 고액의 번역 의뢰를 하시는 경우는 결제 방법 등 상담이 가능하오니, 언제라도 문의해 주십시오. 대학 등 교육기관인 경우는 청구서 발행 후 후불입니다. (대학에서의 결제를 위해 필요한 서류를 보내드립니다.)

04. 은행 입금 후, E-MAIL, FAX로 연락해 주십시오.-고객

카드 결제의 경우, 승인 후 자동적으로 당사의 E-mail로 확인이 됩니다.

05. 입금 확인 후, 번역을 개시합니다.-당사

번역한 원고를 E-mail, FAX, 또는 우편으로 보내드립니다.(지정해 주십시오)

엮인글 '218'

http://globalweb.co.kr/1114/43d/trackback

2014.10.29 02:41

leather recliners - leather recliners

I am trying to build a blog as part of a project, and I have been told not use blogger or any of the blog building websites, Requirement is to get access to my blog privately without using any public site that requires me to log on to them before i get to my blog. How do i do it? Or is there any website that could help? Please help. I am in a race against time. Please.

2014.10.26 14:51

reviews of Dr. Babak Azizzadeh - reviews of Dr. Babak Azizzadeh

Hello.. . I would be grateful for advice on creative writing copywright issues.. . When submitting poetry, short stories, novels, or features to publishers and literary agents to consider for publication, is it an idea to protect the copywright?. . If so, what's the best way to do this?. . Thank you in advance.. . bgscotty.

2014.10.26 02:51

Dr. Babak Azizzadeh - Dr. Babak Azizzadeh

Well I started my blog in the beginning of March, I have 21 different entries already. How soon do you think the web crawler will pickup my blog and index it into the search engines ?.

2014.10.25 06:18

identity theft prevention - identity theft prevention

My friend and I have been discussing personal blogs and online journaling. She feels that personal feelings and such should not expressed in such open forums. I see no problem with it. Share your thoughts:. 1. Do you blog or journal?. 2. Do you prefer face to face expression of feelings over written communication?.

2014.10.22 11:41

lock smith - lock smith

I want to start a blog but would like to own the domain. Any ideas how to go about this?.

2014.10.22 09:37

life insurance policies - life insurance policies

I am looking for creative writing training(novel writing), cause you can only teach yourself so much until you need outside help!. . Has anyone had any positive experience with such a service that they would recommend?.

2014.10.22 07:54

free pc games no torrent - free pc games no torrent

Flash is already installed on my work computer, however firefox is not communicating with it for some odd reason. I can not reinstall flash because like i said this is my works computer, therefore i need admin rights to install flash. So how can i make Firefox work with the flash thats already been installed by admin?. . thanks!.

2014.10.22 05:47

best hair extensions - best hair extensions

My computer crashes at the start of a streaming video or of a full windowed video game?

2014.10.22 04:54

satellite internet company - satellite internet company

Now that is some fantastic journalism.

2014.10.22 04:47

best life insurance companies - best life insurance companies

I'm into photography and would like to start selling my work and attracting more clients. My question is how would I go about starting a website where people can buy my photos or contact me about taking photos? I'm looking for a way to maximize my advertising and would really like to start a website. Any advice would be greatly appreciated..

2014.10.21 19:43

locksmith near me - locksmith near me

I am looking to start a blog, though I don't know which is the best way to go about this. Some of my friends recommend buying a domain from iPage, and then using WordPress. However, I feel that this is limiting. My next option is through TypePad as it appears to have the level of control desired, though this is relatively expensive.. . So my question is as follows: Which one is a better idea? Which one would you personally use?. . Thank you..

2014.10.21 08:26

poor credit car loans - poor credit car loans

What is the difference between Computer Engineering and Computer Science?

2014.10.21 04:56

colored hair extensions - colored hair extensions

So I'm obviously new to the site. I figured out how to customize my blog page but now I need some help learning how to delete the posts that seem to automatically be there as examples and create my own..

2014.10.21 01:13

locksmith - locksmith

what is the best free website to start a successful blogg?

2014.10.21 00:17

life insurance policy - life insurance policy

Maybe someone can help me. I want to create a website with a focus on current events in education. I plan to write from my website articles and even published literature. The articles I write will be reviews and criticisms from published articles. I am aware of the Fair Use Doctrine and I can write reviews and provide 'fair and reasonable criticism' without license or approval from the author's original material as long as I cite and provide references to the original author. My website will also have either sponsors or advertise products within it. But not related directly to the articles I write. Most likely advertisement for products I like. For example, a particular software product I like. My question is: Just by having this website "for profit"; am I in violation of the Fair Use Doctrine or have a copyright infringement because my website is for profit from the published material I write ...OR not because the material I write about is not in any way having a copyright infringement upon my sponsors or advertisements even though my website is for profit (In other words, is there any connection or relationship between my sponsors (or advertisements) and my published articles regarding copyright infringement with a for profit website)? Please reply. Thanks!.

2014.10.20 21:21

hughesnet internet - hughesnet internet

Hello, i would like to know how to share pictures from other blogs on blogspot to tumblr or facebook or any other social website. thanx!.

2014.10.20 13:26

affordable satellite internet - affordable satellite internet

How can I add a byline to the beginning of my blog posts?

2014.10.20 02:35

clip in bangs - clip in bangs

How do I get Firefox not to block the installation of farmville toolbar, Allow did not work?

2014.10.20 01:43

auto loans bad credit - auto loans bad credit

So I'm obviously new to the site. I figured out how to customize my blog page but now I need some help learning how to delete the posts that seem to automatically be there as examples and create my own..

2014.10.19 19:23

no credit car loans - no credit car loans

Wordpress is up and running on my host -- but it completely mismatches my site's existing theme/CSS. How hard would it be to modify/write a new theme to make it fit in? Is there an easier way to do this?.

2014.10.19 11:02

bad credit auto financing - bad credit auto financing

Getting a new computer. Can't seem to get my bookmarks out of firefox. Need this information TONIGHT. Have to give the computer to it's new owner tomorrow morning. Is there anyway I can save the bookmarks within an firefox account online so that when I download firefox on the new computer they will be there?? PLEASE HELP. Thanx..

2014.10.16 07:33

sms lån - sms lån

I really love to write and I'm pretty good at it. But whenever I try to write a story or something I start off good but always end up throwing it away--I can never seem to finish it. . . Sometimes I have a good idea that I really like but it's just hard for me to write a story about and keep going. I like creative writing, but now I've almost given up because I can't even write a short story. HELP!!! What should I do?. Any good creative writing websites to help me get started? Books?. I'm DESPERATE!!.

2014.10.15 20:05

Lainat - Lainat

I have clients and associates that would find the article helpful. Is it ok to forward the article without getting into trouble? Usually the articles are sent out to the public as a newsletter or an rss feed. I am not changing it or hiding the author, simple sending and saying "this might be of interest to you.".

2014.10.15 14:44

free memory card data recovery software full version - free memory card data recovery software full version

I am thinking about becoming a 'ProBlogger". I know Blogging is a very slow business, but still i want to know how much time will it take me to start earning at least $100.. I can work everyday for approximately 11 hrs. Can i expect start earning $100 within two months.. Please folks help, give me some idea on how much hard work it's going to be..

2014.10.15 10:55

låna pengar - låna pengar

What is it called to be a computer tech that works on business computers?

2014.10.14 19:13

hard drive not recognized in windows 8.1 - hard drive not recognized in windows 8.1

Through Blogger, i have a blog using Blogspot. I would likie to know how to export all my posts from Blogspot to my newly created Weebly blog..

2014.10.14 12:00

performance 1 raid vs 0 raid raid recovery data - performance 1 raid vs 0 raid raid recovery data

I have a domain that is redirecting it views to my main site. I want to build a wordpress site on that domain but i cant access my admin for wordpress because it just redirects me to my main site. I don't want to take my domain off redirect until the wordpress site is done. So what do i do?. It is redirected thru my registrar. How would i login with my IP?.

2014.10.14 07:15

Lainaa - Lainaa

How do I start a blog and own the domain?

2014.10.10 11:12

pikavippijokeri.fi - pikavippijokeri.fi

I want to start a blog that deals with moral issues. I want people to be able to see it, and also be easy to use and post..

2014.10.09 09:01

House of Recovery LLC - House of Recovery LLC

They are noteworthy for the possibly of the making of a book..

2014.10.09 08:50

blue screen effect - blue screen effect

can i protect my blog content copyright without registering it to copyright departmen? please help?

2014.10.09 04:38

Florida alcohol rehab centers - Florida alcohol rehab centers

Can you access a computer from the iPod touch without installing anything onto the computer?

2014.10.08 14:47

online data recovery software free - online data recovery software free

I have a wordpress blog with a lot of pictures hosted on third party websites. I want all the pictures to be hosted in my wordpress blogs. I don't want to manually download all pictures and replace them in the posts, i need something to do that automatically..

2014.10.08 05:57

ilman vakuuta - ilman vakuuta

I want to pursue a major in creative writing, and eventually become a fiction writer, but my question is, besides teaching english (which I NEVER picture myself doing), what is there for someone with a creative writing degree to do before they have written any books. My mom says a degree in creative writing is like signing up to work at Starbuck's until i get published, is this the case?.

2014.10.08 05:40

nopea - nopea

Is it possible to convert a two column Joomla template into a three column one?

2014.10.08 05:13

nordeaan - nordeaan

I am in an english class at the University of Tennessee and my professor stated that if one of us can get published our blog published on the website, we will get an automatic A in the course. Please, if anyone knows how you can get a blog published on Amnesty International, or has any tips, please let me know! Thanks so much!.

2014.10.08 04:33

vertailu - vertailu

In Firefox I normally use right-click > "Open in new tab" when browsing web pages. This can also be done when clicking on a bookmark. . . Is there any way to get Firefox to do this automatically (by default) when left-clicking a bookmark instead of having to do the right click?.

2014.10.08 04:27

vinkkejä - vinkkejä

I have seen a lot of blogs in blogspot. What purpose do they serve? Is it possible to make money through blogs. If yes how?.

2014.10.08 04:05

windows pc repairs - windows pc repairs

How can I best copyright protect stories and articles on my writing website? I know you can insert a copyright symbol, but can this COMPLETELY protect against somebody copying and pasting your stuff and claiming that it is theirs?.

2014.10.05 20:45

diet pills for teens - diet pills for teens

What are some of the most popular/best blogs about cell phones and wireless tech?

2014.10.05 20:45

diet pills phentermine - diet pills phentermine

Is downloading a copyright content through rapidshare & megaupload is illegal in uk?

2014.10.05 09:47

lainaa 5000 - lainaa 5000

What blog hosting website should I create a blog on?

2014.10.05 01:49

pikalainat - pikalainat

heyas :-). how are you all?. well i love to write and i rele want to get into creative writing and but i have a hard time coming up with ideas on what to write about and was wondering if you knew how i could get over this "writer's block"?. . thanks so much!!.

2014.10.01 09:40

vipit - vipit

Hi all! I want to have my own website let's say i will purchase it through Godaddy and for designing part i want to use joomla. I have gone through guidance file given within joomla setup but still m confused in how to link my domain name and joomla?. Pls help me in this regard and give possible best suggestions. ..

2014.10.01 08:12

iPikavippi.org - iPikavippi.org

I received an e-mail about starting a website for a small business. I don't yet have a business but I would like to start my own personal website..

2014.10.01 08:12

iPikavippi - iPikavippi

I recently did a system restore on my computer and have yet to reload my antivirus software. Apparently somewhere along the process something called Antivi took over my computer and I can't do anything, not even get to my task manager to end the program. Any advice?.

2014.09.30 08:02

http://garciniacambogiahealth.net - http://garciniacambogiahealth.net

Is it possible to make a spoiler button in blogger blog posts ? I don't know javascript and know very basic html only. I've tried copying snippets of javascript into my posts to try but most of them doesn't work. Some only works in the create post window but after publishing it doesn't work anymore. Most buttons just does nothing after being clicked. Any solutions ?.

2014.09.30 06:33

free instagram followers - free instagram followers

What is the best software to design websites and blogs?

2014.09.29 03:31

baju import - baju import

What are your standards of success for a blog? Readership? Quality? Is there a relationship between readership and quality?. . What did people with successful blogs do to make them successful? Was it a kind of "if you build it, they will come" thing? Do they actively market themselves? Do they associate themselves with other famous bloggers or websites? How does it happen?. . Do you have a blog? What do you do with your blog? Do you consider yourself successful? Why?.

2014.09.28 16:31

baju muslim kaos - baju muslim kaos

Is there a copyright or anything on content in Youtube videos?

2014.09.28 06:47

beli tas online - beli tas online

Im based in London have worked as a secretary for more than 10 years and have an HND in Business Studies but am tired of admin work and office politics and would like to do something more creative- change careers.. . I write in my spare time and have attended an advanced writing course for the past 3 years and am writing a novel. I would like to see if I could train to teach creative writing in further education colleges etc or and English /English literature. I would also be grateful if I could get any info on what qualifications you need to be able to teach English as a first language and Basic literacy skills and ESOL..

2014.09.27 22:28

grosir baju bayi - grosir baju bayi

Firefox wont start but when I open a link that opens firefox, It works fine. What do I do?

2014.09.27 20:58

butik baju muslim online - butik baju muslim online

How do I switch some blog posts from one of my blogs, onto a different blog. Both on Blogger?

2014.09.27 18:45

busana muslim - busana muslim

How do you find different blogs on Blogger with keyword or search?

2014.09.27 12:59

busanatanahabang.com - busanatanahabang.com

There are thousands of blogs that requires comments on them. What is the intention of blog comments?

2014.09.27 11:38

busana-fashion.com - busana-fashion.com

It would be great if I could post text and pics to the blog from my cell (iPhone). Maybe even video??. . I'm new at the whole blog thing, so it really would need to be free and pretty easy to use.. . THANKS!.

2014.09.27 11:07

baju anak terbaru - baju anak terbaru

How do you create a blog or a blog webpage?

2014.09.27 10:05

toko game online - toko game online

I know where the images from the blog posts are, but don't know where to look for the blog posts in my backups. Can you help? Hope it's not a silly question..

2014.09.27 09:54

baju muslim terbaru tanah abang - baju muslim terbaru tanah abang

How does a computer virus getting formed?. I have a lot of computer viruses lately but thanks to Norton Anti-virus and Malwarebytes Anti-malware my computer is 100% secure. But how does a computer virus formed? Do people actually make it and they spread it throughout the internet?. . Please tell me more about computer viruses cuz I don't know to much about it I just get rid of them..

2014.09.27 08:39

busana casual - busana casual

You are a poor junior professor of computer science and are short of cash.. A computer magazine offers you a steady side job writing. one short article a month for three years. 36 months. The catch is the editor wants you to write about. the 12 different types of computer programing languages. And the 12 different types of computer tasks.. And the 12 different types of computer programmers.. . Before you get your first check the editor wants 3 lists of 12 types.. . So have a slice of wonder bread (builds strong bodies twelve ways) and. make a list of the 12 different types of computer programmers.. . Note: the other two lists are posted as similar, but separate questions..

2014.09.26 14:01

online blackjack - online blackjack

I have an essay in Microsoft Word format which I want to copy/paste into my blogspot blog. But every time I do this, I get error messages from blogspot about all the weird Word coding, and then it comes out looking all crazy format-wise. How can I strip the text of all the Word junk?. . I don't know anything about HTML..

2014.09.24 23:18

black matte nail polish designs - black matte nail polish designs

Hi There, I'm contacting you today because I wanted to let you know about our web traffic services. We've helped thousands of customers increase their web visibilty and bottom line from thier web sites. Please visit http://goo.gl/0JnPKO for more information I'm looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you, Robin Frye

2014.09.24 14:50

black matte nail polish design - black matte nail polish design

Hi There, I'm contacting you today because I wanted to let you know about our web traffic services. We've helped thousands of customers increase their web visibilty and bottom line from thier web sites. Please visit http://goo.gl/0JnPKO for more information I'm looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you, Robin Frye

2014.09.21 14:16

22v pikalainaa - 22v pikalainaa

I have heard about sites that will pay you per post on your blog . . The one im planning on joining pays $10 per post. . Anyone know any good ones? Or better ones for that matter?.

2014.09.21 09:23

toiminimelle pikalainat - toiminimelle pikalainat

How do i make videos bigger in my blogger website larger?

2014.09.17 10:48

lainat - lainat

How to apply a wordpress theme downloaded from other websites?

2014.09.17 07:48

hey boys - hey boys

How do i start a website and what is the approximate cost?

2014.09.17 07:17

hey boys - hey boys

How to transfer a Joomla website from one computer to another? from one host to another?

2014.09.17 05:27

pikalainat 2000 - pikalainat 2000

I love reading personal blogs, Mommy blogs, etc. . . What is the best way to find these types of blogs online? The best method I have is just following favorites people have - going to one bloggers "favorites" then the next bloggers favorites, and so forth.. . I've tried Google Blogsearch but all that gives me is old news articles, etc. Nothing personal at all.. . How do you search for personal blogs?.

2014.09.17 05:22

lainaa 2000 euroa - lainaa 2000 euroa

I have an essay in Microsoft Word format which I want to copy/paste into my blogspot blog. But every time I do this, I get error messages from blogspot about all the weird Word coding, and then it comes out looking all crazy format-wise. How can I strip the text of all the Word junk?. . I don't know anything about HTML..

2014.09.16 22:33

hey boys - hey boys

I want to have a secret blogspot page, but some people I know have been able to find my URL via a Google search...is there a way I can prevent this? I don't want anyone to be able to realistically find the URL unless I give it to them. . . (Please don't suggest that I switch to another blog site.) . . Thanks!.

2014.09.14 15:56

garcinia cambogia side effects - garcinia cambogia side effects

I've been looking high and low, and it seems that most liberal arts schools are populated by heavy drinkers and partiers, which I am not interested in. If I can, I'd like to double major in creative writing and journalism.. Thank you!.

2014.09.14 15:41

garcinia cambogia review - garcinia cambogia review

Where can I find the best online creative writing courses? I live in NYC so which colleges offer the best online creative writing course? If not in a college than where else?.

2014.09.13 07:39

visit their website - visit their website

I created a new user, opened Firefox, and there are only the default bookmarks. There is an "import" function, but it only offers to import Internet Explorer bookmarks. Is there any way to copy/import between users on the same machine?.

2014.09.12 23:38

green coffee supplement - green coffee supplement

How to build a wordpress site while domain is on redirect.?

2014.09.12 22:02

toko online wordpress - toko online wordpress

For example,a movie's download link or a book's ed2k links?.

2014.09.12 12:40

contoh baju gamis - contoh baju gamis

I have a Mac and use the latest version of Firefox. I want the download window to stop popping up every time i save like a picture or something. For instance when i save a picture i see in firefox, the download window pops up saying what i've downloaded and stuff. How do i get that pop up window to stop popping up everytime i save something to my computer (like a picture) in Firefox? I can't find anything in preferences in firefox either. PLEASE HELP!.

2014.09.12 12:27

sony laptop repair center philippines - sony laptop repair center philippines

How to recover blog in blogger When it counted as spam in blogger?

2014.09.12 12:06

Monument Capital Group - Monument Capital Group

I have a blog that's private, so no one else sees it, but I still want to make it look nice. How can I personalize my blog without fucking it all up?.

2014.09.12 11:39

Is there a service available that geotags blog posts while on the go and is able to post to map with others?

2014.09.12 08:45

baju senam grosir - baju senam grosir

I need to start a free website and need information on where to go to get it started. Any info about starting a website is welcome!.

2014.09.12 06:25

baju pesta batik - baju pesta batik

How can creative writing be taught in a standardized way?

2014.09.12 05:55

Is Joomla software harder than Dreamweaver to learn. I have been told that Joomla is easier than Dreamweaver. Do Joomla make its own codes like Dreamweaver. I want to learn it and I want to buy the software. Please give me your opinion. Do I need to buy the Joomla program or not? . . Thx, God bless, take care! .

2014.09.12 05:28

gcb green coffee bean - gcb green coffee bean

What is the difference between a Website Columnist and a blogger?

2014.09.12 02:31

green coffee bean max does it work - green coffee bean max does it work

For my Creative Writing class we have to write a short story, I really want to write some thing along the lines of Columbine, but I'm worried about the reaction of my teacher. As far as I know, he has no personal history with the idea, but ... I don't know. What would you want to see out of a short story for a creative writing class?.

2014.09.12 01:40

desain baju pesta - desain baju pesta

I'm wanting to start a blog for my photography business. What free blog would be best?.

2014.09.12 01:30

model baju batik 2013 - model baju batik 2013

How many followers can be of your blog at blogspot?

2014.09.11 23:27

losing weight fast - losing weight fast

How do I export my Blogspot blogs to my Weebly blog?

2014.09.11 23:20

accomodation kuta - accomodation kuta

I need complete and detailed requirements, policies and procedures, anyone help me please? = ).

2014.09.11 22:28

small business training - small business training

What's the best way to save documents to a blogspot blog?

2014.09.11 22:26

autoresponder comparison - autoresponder comparison

i want to be able to do that kind of work with computers, but they don't necessarily pay that well (40k a yr). Are there any other computer careers that involve repair work, ect. that pay at least 10k higher yearly? Thanks!. thanks anyway ppl i got some information from my dad who works in it department. he gave me some help on the issue..

2014.09.11 19:38

warts on neck - warts on neck

How do you create a blog or a blog webpage?

2014.09.11 19:25

How do I start my own website about fantasy sports?

2014.09.11 08:49

how get rid of warts - how get rid of warts

Does Joomla have a Component that help to create a forum like Yahoo Answers?

2014.09.11 08:46

hostels kuta beach - hostels kuta beach

Well I started my blog in the beginning of March, I have 21 different entries already. How soon do you think the web crawler will pickup my blog and index it into the search engines ?.

2014.09.11 07:56

hotels bali beach - hotels bali beach

I am a little confused on exactly how I would make money by blogging, I mean who pay me and how, once I blog who come to my page and how do I get them there. I really appreciate if some one could break it down for me.. . Thanks!.

2014.09.11 07:54

Any ideas of what I can write about? What would you be interested in reading? And how can I get people to see it?.

2014.09.11 06:25

baju anak murah meriah - baju anak murah meriah

It used to show at the top of my start list until I downloaded google chrome to see what it was all about, I didn't really like it so I deleted it but now firefox isnt at the top of start. Any ideas?.

2014.09.11 05:01

green coffee bean diet - green coffee bean diet

How do I display new blog posts on my homepage?

2014.09.11 04:28

jual kaos online - jual kaos online

How can I be sure that my Blogspot account was deleted?

2014.09.11 04:14

promo springbed - promo springbed

What is in the content of a copyright waiver ? I need to make one and need to know what it includes?

2014.09.11 03:08

seo webinar - seo webinar

Hi all! I want to have my own website let's say i will purchase it through Godaddy and for designing part i want to use joomla. I have gone through guidance file given within joomla setup but still m confused in how to link my domain name and joomla?. Pls help me in this regard and give possible best suggestions. ..

2014.09.10 22:09

free videoconferencing - free videoconferencing

How do I add Facebook comment box to Blogger, different in each post?

2014.09.10 17:39

distributor baju - distributor baju

Fact: 99% of all articles and website content online is regurgitated and rewritten material from some original piece of literary or artistic work.. . So, isn't it true about web content copyright that as long as you reword or rewrite a piece of content from a site's copy online, then it's not theft or copyright infringement?.

2014.09.10 17:35

harga hp samsung s5 - harga hp samsung s5

How to upload a template that was made in dreamweaver to my joomla site?

2014.09.10 17:27

grosir jilbab murah - grosir jilbab murah

My website is on a remote server, I have copied all the files from their remote host server. How do I now configure MAMP to see this as a local copy of wordpress so I can edit it and try out different themes. . Please help. I am pulling my hair out!.

2014.09.10 11:25

webinare software - webinare software

I need step by step process. . Are all hosting sites Joomla compatible? How can you tell if they don't and do?.

2014.09.10 05:59

baju menyusui korea - baju menyusui korea

how come some blogs in a blogroll do not have their most recent post listed and others do? How to change that?

2014.09.10 05:24

meeting web - meeting web

I have a friend that needs to raise $35,000 to get out of debt after being laid off. This would give her the fresh start on life since there are not many jobs in this area she could move and start over. I would like to help her and start a website for donations, even if people just gave a dollar, you get enough people and it could really make a difference..

2014.09.10 00:10

kuta hostels - kuta hostels

I just need to know how to get a website started. I want to make a fan site for a new band. I know that I have to pay for a domain, but I'm confused about how to purchase & build a website. Help please? Thanks in advance! (:. Thanks everyone! (:.

2014.09.09 23:23

baju batik modern 2013 - baju batik modern 2013

I just mentioned that just a few days ago!!!

2014.09.09 21:50

pakaian adat ntt - pakaian adat ntt

How do i build a blog without using blogger or any of those websites?

2014.09.09 19:02

s5 warna gold - s5 warna gold

How can u add a flash slide show to your blogspot?

2014.09.09 17:53

where can you buy green coffee bean max - where can you buy green coffee bean max

How much blog traffic will affect to my blog if I convert my blog name with different domain name?

2014.09.09 16:33

harga spring bad - harga spring bad

I have a Mac and use the latest version of Firefox. I want the download window to stop popping up every time i save like a picture or something. For instance when i save a picture i see in firefox, the download window pops up saying what i've downloaded and stuff. How do i get that pop up window to stop popping up everytime i save something to my computer (like a picture) in Firefox? I can't find anything in preferences in firefox either. PLEASE HELP!.

2014.09.09 16:09

warna gold - warna gold

I need to start a website what needs to be dynamic in regards to content and ability to run auctions and connect to payments functionalities. Can anyone advised of a suitable application / ISP/Hosting/ practical guides to allow me to under take this progress.. . Regards. . Khalidnz.

2014.09.09 14:21

on line shop - on line shop

I want to create a site where it's a one stop shop for stories and articles on a particular subject....as long as I give credit to the author or source will I be ok, I will not steal original content, but rather gather it...is this legal?.

2014.09.09 13:20

gambar hp oppo find 7 - gambar hp oppo find 7

I am in an english class at the University of Tennessee and my professor stated that if one of us can get published our blog published on the website, we will get an automatic A in the course. Please, if anyone knows how you can get a blog published on Amnesty International, or has any tips, please let me know! Thanks so much!.

2014.09.09 12:24

hotel bintang 4 di bali kuta - hotel bintang 4 di bali kuta

I have face major problem with my blog that it was not spam and blogger take my blog as spam....Can any one help me to recover my blog back..

2014.09.09 11:36

hotel accommodation - hotel accommodation

If my background image was labeled for commercial reuse can I claim copyright on all other content?

2014.09.09 10:57

why not look here - why not look here

Why do copyright holders want to restrict distribution of their content to a particular country?

2014.09.09 10:25

More hints - More hints

We have learned a great deal about recovering from narcotic addiction and have found several methods that work well. This is information drug treatment programs would not want out since it would cause them to lose a large number of patients. Would it be better to start with a blog or a website? We eventually hope to make this into an alternative business that would help people get of methadone clinics. Any advice would be greatly appreciated as there is a dire need for this information. Thank you..

2014.09.09 07:52

tanah abang fashion - tanah abang fashion

I'm an aspiring writer-of all literary trades (journalism, screen writing, satire, etc)-but I want to start a blog for some adult oriented, romantic fantasy literature. Anyone know how I can start a blog that will allow me to do this? I believe I'll need a warning page before entrance, and I want it to come up on search engines..

2014.09.09 06:36

read review - read review

My website is on a remote server, I have copied all the files from their remote host server. How do I now configure MAMP to see this as a local copy of wordpress so I can edit it and try out different themes. . Please help. I am pulling my hair out!.

2014.09.09 05:23

fungsi google play - fungsi google play

What are some really good poetry blogs or websites to post journal entries?

2014.09.09 04:13

www.springbed.com - www.springbed.com

So I kinda wanna get into blogging. I was wondering where can I make a blog where people might actually read it?.

2014.09.08 19:51

harga kasur busa bigland - harga kasur busa bigland

What Is The Best Way To Import MySpace Blogs To Facebook?

2014.09.08 15:18

check this - check this

I'm trying to build a membership website and people have told me that Joomla works best. I have downloaded Joomla and don't know what to do from there. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Does this cover PHP as well or do I need to download that?.

2014.09.08 15:14

best site - best site

In general, how many blog posts have images out of all the blog posts in all blogs?. I'm looking for an average number for the US and worldwide..

2014.09.08 11:56

baju korea online shop - baju korea online shop

how come some blogs in a blogroll do not have their most recent post listed and others do? How to change that?

2014.09.08 08:41

order green coffee bean max - order green coffee bean max

Does anyone know where I can start a free website?

2014.09.08 08:38

harga kasur spring bed comforta - harga kasur spring bed comforta

How do I get Firefox not to block the installation of farmville toolbar, Allow did not work?

2014.09.08 03:26

merek spring bed terbaik - merek spring bed terbaik

Does everyone like blogspot or is there a better way to go?

2014.09.07 23:41

harga spring bed toko bagus - harga spring bed toko bagus

What are some not so well known blog sites to start a blog?

2014.09.07 23:34

kids toys - kids toys

I want to use the WayBackMachine to try to retrieve my old Yahoo! 360 Blog posts, but I don't know what the URL format was. So far I am coming up empty. Anybody have an example URL that I can use to reconstruct a valid URL for my old blog? Thanks!.

2014.09.07 18:35

tas ransel wanita di bandung - tas ransel wanita di bandung

I need to start a free website and need information on where to go to get it started. Any info about starting a website is welcome!.

2014.09.07 17:50

tas laptop ransel - tas laptop ransel

I open it then something pops up saying:. . Firefox has stopped working.. Windows can check online for a solution to the problem.. . So can anyone help to fix it?.

2014.09.07 14:29

jasa buat boneka - jasa buat boneka

Can you translate and post articles online from foreign news/magazines without fear of copyright infringement?

2014.09.07 11:53

harga jual kasur busa murah - harga jual kasur busa murah

Where can i get hindu religious Joomla templates for hindu temples ?

2014.09.07 11:28

2014.09.07 10:48

jerawat di wajah - jerawat di wajah

want to start blog how and where go about it?

2014.09.07 10:20

harga romance springbed - harga romance springbed

How do I prevent Firefox from opening a site that has a virus?

2014.09.07 08:11

tas ransel cantik - tas ransel cantik

I have been a yahoo users for some years now. I am only starting to make use of the tools which they provide, one of which being blog posts. I have written a blog and would like to know if my blog posts are being seen by others. If not then does anyone know how I get my blogs posts read..

2014.09.07 07:14

harga matras comforta - harga matras comforta

Any suggestions on sites to start a blog where I can BS sports and another happenings?

2014.09.07 07:04

minion plush toy - minion plush toy

I received an e-mail about starting a website for a small business. I don't yet have a business but I would like to start my own personal website..

2014.09.07 06:59

tas kanvas ransel - tas kanvas ransel

Can a computer virus passively infect the computer by just being online?

2014.09.07 06:06

tip mengatasi jerawat - tip mengatasi jerawat

And how do you garner a lot of traffic?. . I want to make a blog regarding my "adventure" with a little thing people like to call the entertainment industry. I want to include photos, experiences tips, and stories is that enough or?? And should i make my on blog or use something like blogger or flat press?.

2014.09.07 04:11

noda bekas jerawat - noda bekas jerawat

Im a computer engineering student but i am planning to shift to other programs if computer engineering will not have a licensure/board exam.. i want to be a registered computer engineer!.

2014.09.07 00:08

douglas toys - douglas toys

How many followers can be of your blog at blogspot?

2014.09.06 23:56

kasur romance - kasur romance

I always hear that Fire fox is better than Internet Explorer and its faster safer ect....But what are the bad things about firefox?.

2014.09.06 21:54

crash diets - crash diets

How much money have you earned by blogging on the internet?

2014.09.06 21:10

cara menghilngkan jerawat - cara menghilngkan jerawat

I am starting a business selling various baby things that I make. And I want to start a website to be able to sell them on. Can anyone tell me the steps that I would need to go through to do this? And what is the cost?. Thanks..

2014.09.06 18:23

acupuncture for weight loss - acupuncture for weight loss

What is the easiest way to get updates from my subscribed blogs?

2014.09.06 17:49

advertising strategies - advertising strategies

well my friend made a blog and he won't show me what his blog is until he finishes everything with it. So i was wondering if there was a way to find someones blogger with their email address. If anyone could show me how. thatd be great thanks!.

2014.09.06 16:43

tas ransel distro - tas ransel distro

I never thought of it that way, well put!

2014.09.06 16:21

harga sprimbet - harga sprimbet

A computer program called Antivi took over my computer. How do I get rid of it?

2014.09.06 15:50

social media seminars - social media seminars

I want to start a website. It will be asking for money only to fund the seminars associated with holding meetings for the clients and for mailouts. How should I go about setting that up?.

2014.09.06 14:58

tas sekolah ransel - tas sekolah ransel

I was thinking of publishing or posting online some of my articles I've written for school but can't afford to copyright them. If they are in my school paper, do I hold any ownership over them or are they protected by law?.

2014.09.06 11:22

cara menghilangka jerawat - cara menghilangka jerawat

Any suggestions on sites to start a blog where I can BS sports and another happenings?

2014.09.06 09:37

2014.09.06 07:39

tas ransel korea online - tas ransel korea online

I want to create a custom Wordpress theme, but I don't have administrative access to the computer that I'm using, so I can't install Wordpress to test my theme. Is there another easy way to do it? I have photoshop, and notepad ++ both installed on my flash drive, but as far as I know there is no way to install Wordpress on a flash drive..

2014.09.06 07:08

diets that work fast - diets that work fast

Hi,. can enybody please tell me other platforms that blogger, wordpress, posterous, dupral where I can make blog posts by email?. I need a list of free blog services that allow you to make your post by email..

2014.09.06 00:21

produk penghilang jerawat - produk penghilang jerawat

I'm trying to start up a small blog, primarily to hold a few short stories I've written and get feedback, but also for various other blog-type activities. This won't do me any good if I can't get my words where people can read them.. . Blogspot is preferred, but anything allowing advertising would be fine. I might want to monetise eventually, and wordpress seems to discourage that, as I understand their terms of use..

2014.09.05 13:04

new social media - new social media

How can I create a Wordpress Theme without installing Wordpress on my computer?

2014.09.05 10:18

tip mengobati jerawat - tip mengobati jerawat

I have a Joomla website and already set up a Google Analytics account, now how do I add the code to my website so that it will keep track of visitors etc to every page? Thanks!.

2014.09.05 00:35

lost car keys - lost car keys

How do I configure my computer to be able to act as a server (host) for my second computer using crossover?

2014.09.05 00:20

virtual conference - virtual conference

I just posted my first blog on blogspot. How will people find it? Do i have to give them the link, or can just anyone find it?.

2014.09.04 23:22

gynexin review - gynexin review

I want to start a website about paranormal stuff..

2014.09.04 22:06

gadget terbaik 2014 - gadget terbaik 2014

Do I violate copyright if I use news article on my own newsletter?

2014.09.04 07:11

moto 360 harga - moto 360 harga

How to make a select category on wordpress use a different domain?

2014.09.04 05:08

jual oneplus one - jual oneplus one

What are the core or basic lessons taught Writing classes? One of the first things I learned about was Freytags Pyramid. I was told that isn't an across the board learning device. So what is? I'm really curious. In poetry I was taught, 'if it means too many things to too many people it misses it's mark'. I have since learned that good writing tends to bring out different reactions in different people and different interpretations. How can learning about creative writing (creativity is so individualized) be standardized?.

2014.09.04 03:25

sony laptop mouse buttons - sony laptop mouse buttons

Is there a way you can have your own blog site instead of contributing to one already made.. I have no idea how a blog works? How do you pay for it? How do you start one? Please help! It would be much appreciated! Thank you!.

2014.09.04 00:26

authorized sony laptop repair center - authorized sony laptop repair center

Hi all - I have a straight-up HTML website that I'd like to transition to Joomla. If possible, I'd like to install Joomla into a subfolder and create and test the site there, while keeping the existing site functioning until I'm ready to move it over. Is this possible?. . Thanks!.

2014.09.03 23:56

aplikasi video call android - aplikasi video call android

What do people think would be a good blog hosting website for creating a blog on? There are a lot I think so I don't know which would be most useful and versatile..

2014.09.03 20:05

aplikasi gps di android - aplikasi gps di android

How do I import Firefox bookmarks and other settings from one user account to another?

2014.09.03 16:54

sony laptop vaio with price - sony laptop vaio with price

2014.09.03 10:30

bonuses - bonuses

How would I go about creating a new blog that could become successful in less than a year. I have a lot of ideas of different things I could include, so I don't know that content would be an issue. What are good ways to promote a new blog and is it better to jump around with different topics or stick to one? What else can I do to make it successful??.

2014.09.03 09:43

aplikasi keyboard - aplikasi keyboard

I have written several articles and posted them on internet article directories. All directories I have posted on state that if others wish to use the article they must place the author's link/s along with the article. I have found a website that used my article and did not give me any credit (including adding my name). Is there anything I can do about this?.

2014.09.03 07:23

sony laptop vaio pcg 6e - sony laptop vaio pcg 6e

I updated to the latest version, and now it keeps on coming up with that tab whenever i startup firefox. What should i do?. I have updated it, there is a tab saying that i have, that is the problem. It is telling me all of the new features that this version offers and everything..

2014.09.03 07:20

asus handphone - asus handphone

This made me giggle for a protracted time.

2014.09.03 04:02

oppo find - oppo find

I've been thinking of moving from Joomla to Wordpress because it's much easier to use and much more convenient. But the problem is I have many posts, and I don't know what to do... since I'm not a programmer or anything.. . How can I migrate from Joomla to Wordpress?.

2014.09.03 03:59

carpet moth spray - carpet moth spray

I want to start a blog on myyearbook but i cant find the box on my profile.. I have made sure i have checked the box to show my latest blog in the manage profile boxes section.. But it still wont show up.. Please help.. Is there any other way to start the blog?.

2014.09.03 01:35

how do we get bed bugs - how do we get bed bugs

Any recomendations on how to start a blog for teens?

2014.09.03 00:53

sony laptop battery cover - sony laptop battery cover

Since the MSM is totally skewed, what blogs/websites have you found that give you information that the MSM ignores?.

2014.09.02 16:28

bed bug photo - bed bug photo

im pretty good with Dreamweaver so i know how to design the site, but i dont know which site would get alot of attention... i want either a Hip Hop site with news, board and etc.. or A youtube like site... or a porn site.. my main interest is making money off this so i need help picking the right start... . . and also besides google adsense, how else can i make money from a website?.

2014.09.02 12:15

natural remedies for bed bugs - natural remedies for bed bugs

I own a .info web domain hosted on 50webs. I have tried uploading via FTP from Blogger but I keep getting java errors. Is there an easier way of having Blog type software on my website? Or what is your suggestion for the BEST blog site to use that lets you use your own domain as a homepage for your blog..

2014.09.02 11:49

sony laptop repair dallas - sony laptop repair dallas

People post links to websites that have (for example) live streaming football and they nearly always have .blogspot. in the link. When I follow these there is just match details and adverts, no football (even when I know the game is being played). Do I need to install something or sign up to something?.

2014.08.31 07:29

panties - panties

I only want one of my posts to show on my blogger homepage, but it keeps showing the latest one, and I do not want to see that post. What can I do?.

2014.08.30 15:18

jalan jalan keluar negeri - jalan jalan keluar negeri

I want to create a blogspot of my own and want to earn some money from that. Is possible?.

2014.08.30 03:53

paket promo bali 2014 - paket promo bali 2014

How can I personalize my blog without making it look like crap?

2014.08.30 02:30

kandungan deep sea sun hope - kandungan deep sea sun hope

How to transfer firefox bookmarks from one laptop to another laptop?

2014.08.29 19:38

paket murah - paket murah

I have face major problem with my blog that it was not spam and blogger take my blog as spam....Can any one help me to recover my blog back..

2014.08.29 03:12

paket tour murah - paket tour murah

Everyone says you can't move a primary Tumlbr blog without deleting the account, but what about a secondary blog? I have two accounts, one that I use and one that I just started. I don't use the primary blog on the old one, but I do use a secondary blog on the same account. Is there any way I can move that secondary blog to my new account as a secondary blog as well? . Thanks!.

2014.08.28 00:57

susu kolostrum tinggi - susu kolostrum tinggi

Where can I find the best online creative writing courses?

2014.08.24 13:06

promo tiket wisata - promo tiket wisata

This would have to be a new blog. Something that you want to read about, but havent found online. This can be religious, fashion-based, etc. Im just getting some ideas for the blog i want to start- Thanks!.

2014.08.24 06:33

mac cosmetics stuttgart - mac cosmetics stuttgart

Is it possible to register a domain name and start web site through Microsoft Small Business in UAE ?.. If it is not possible through Microsoft small business, please advise me the best website to create a new website which can operate from UAE..

2014.08.24 04:47

hotel termurah - hotel termurah

I am a 19 year old female quadriplegic and a mother of a two-year-old daughter. I am not able to work because of my disability but I do have a voice-activated computer and I know a lot about computers and the Internet. I want to start a website I do not know about what. I need IDEAS! I would like to make some profit on my website but I do not know how to do that or how to get companies to pay to put ads up on my website. I don't even know where to go to start my own website. I need lots and lots of help if someone would like to help me out or maybe be partners with me when the website starts making a profit you will get a portion of the profits..

2014.08.24 01:28

Locksmith - Locksmith

What websites are for blogging only? Like writing journals but we can use a different name?

2014.08.24 00:13

car key replacement - car key replacement

What are some of the most popular/best blogs about cell phones and wireless tech?

2014.08.23 09:31

mac studio fix fluid nc15 - mac studio fix fluid nc15

Do you know of a good site for creative writing prompts and exercises?

2014.08.23 06:39

hpv in women - hpv in women

How can I copy-paste from Google Docs to Wordpress and retain the boldfaced texts?

2014.08.23 05:33

2014.08.23 00:55

oral warts - oral warts

How do I export my Blogspot blogs to my Weebly blog?

2014.08.22 23:55

susu awal atau kolostrum berwarna - susu awal atau kolostrum berwarna

How do I display new blog posts on my homepage?

2014.08.22 09:50

haemorrhoid treatment - haemorrhoid treatment

Someone said that you had to buy a domain, or your blogs weren't seen by everybody, is that true? Do you know what a domain is? IF not do not answer please..

2014.08.22 05:47

does green coffee bean extract work - does green coffee bean extract work

Hello, I'm having trouble trying to change the settings for my facebook account. I use firefox, and when I opened the account I clicked on the button saying I wanted firefox to remember my password info. Well, I've now changed my mind and want to remove firefox from remembering my info. Does anyone know how to do this? Please help if you do. Thank You..

2014.08.22 02:47

hpv treatment cream - hpv treatment cream

What is the best free software to automatically backup wordpress database and files?

2014.08.22 01:53

hpv symptoms in women - hpv symptoms in women

I'm creating a new blog about literature ( what I've read, what I'm reading), but I'm having trouble thinking of a title. I like the idea of something having to do with an obsession with literature but I think bookophilia is on the average side. What do you think of Litophilia? Is it too similar to "lithophilia" Which means the love of stones? Any ideas? Thanks!.

2014.08.21 09:01

quite natural mac - quite natural mac

Where can I start a personal blog about anything & everything?

2014.08.21 06:21

green coffee bean extract pure - green coffee bean extract pure

I have a blog with blogger. I have registered my blog using a gmail account. Now, I want to use a new gmail account and I wanted to import my whole blog along with the posts and comments to this new gmail id.. . Please tell me, is this possible and how can it be done?.

2014.08.21 00:28

buy likes - buy likes

How can I access my home computer that is hooked up to a router through my work computer to view webcam?

2014.08.20 22:06

treatment for warts - treatment for warts

I know I want to build my own computer for college. But the only brand that I know of that does build computers to your specification is Dell. However, I'm pretty sure that there is another top of the line brand that lets you build your own computer. So if you can have get some more options of brands for which I can choose that will be great..

2014.08.20 12:03

selimut anak internal - selimut anak internal

Hello? I run a student service oriented website which has a good no of hits. I would like to convert it to a business. Can I register the website itslef as a company or should I start a company and the website should be owned by it? What is the protocol to start a new website company in India? Please explain each stage in detail as I am totally new to this field..

2014.08.20 10:09

http://www.escortarticles.in/article.php?id=3502 - http://www.escortarticles.in/article.php?id=3502

What are the best colleges to go to for a Creative Writing degree?

2014.08.20 05:22

how to get a wart - how to get a wart

I'm only 15, but i'm trying to raise money to go on a expensive trip next year. I am planning on getting a summer job, but it usually only pays minimum wage. I just want other people's opinions on whether its safe and a good idea to become a blogger to get money. thanks!.

2014.08.03 05:46

looky - looky

My friend and I have been discussing personal blogs and online journaling. She feels that personal feelings and such should not expressed in such open forums. I see no problem with it. Share your thoughts:. 1. Do you blog or journal?. 2. Do you prefer face to face expression of feelings over written communication?.

List of Articles
번호 제목
23 원어민 교정・논문 교열 서비스 영문교정・교열은 어떤 파일로 처리합니까?. [6864]
22 원어민 교정・논문 교열 서비스 영문교정・교열증명서 발행은 가능합니까? [4722]
21 원어민 교정・논문 교열 서비스 영문교정・교열 처리 분야는? [5561]
20 비밀유지 및 계약에 대해서 비밀유지계약서의 체결은 어떻게 합니까? [10270]
19 비밀유지 및 계약에 대해서 비밀유지계약서의 체결은 언제 합니까? [1082]
18 비밀유지 및 계약에 대해서 비밀유지계약서는 자사의 것을 사용할 수 있습니까? [1392]
17 비밀유지 및 계약에 대해서 비밀유지계약서는 변경 가능합니까? [12262]
16 비밀유지 및 계약에 대해서 비밀유지계약서는 사전에 확인 할 수 있습니까? [1434]
15 지불 방법에 대해서 번역요금의 입금은행 계좌는? [713]
14 지불 방법에 대해서 신용카드로도 지불 가능합니까? [1]
13 지불 방법에 대해서 법인기업인 경우의 지불 방법은? [113]
12 지불 방법에 대해서 대학・교육기관 경비로도 지불 가능합니까? [896]
11 지불 방법에 대해서 개인의 경우 지불 방법은? [5407]
» 발주 방법・납기에 대해서 번역 발주 순서는 어떻게 됩니까? image [218]
9 발주 방법・납기에 대해서 번역원고를 메일로 보내고 싶은데, 보내는 메일 주소는 어떻게 되나요? [2106]
8 발주 방법・납기에 대해서 번역원고 파일의 용량이 너무 커서 메일로 보낼 수 없습니다. 어떻게 하면 되나요? [5173]
7 발주 방법・납기에 대해서 서두르고 있지만, 긴급으로 번역을 부탁할 수 있습니까? [1563]
6 발주 방법・납기에 대해서 10페이지 정도 되면 납기는 어느 정도가 되나요? [8391]
5 번역요금에 대해서 각 언어별 번역요금은 얼마입니까? imagefile [2914]
4 번역요금에 대해서 번역요금의 산출방법은 어떻게 됩니까? imagefile [5331]

㈜글로벌웹 대표이사 : 이나가키겐지 개인정보관리 책임자 : 김영석 사업자등록번호 : 515-81-28227 업태 : 서비스, 도매
종목 : 번역,홈페이지 제작, 웹호스팅, 무역 통신판매업 신고번호 : 경산 제286호 Tel : 053-802-9301 Fax : 053-802-9305
주소 : GlobalWeb 본사: 경북 경산시 삼풍동 300 번지 경북테크노파크 401-B
GlobalWeb IDC: 대구시 중구 동인1가 295-1 LG Dacom 대구KIDC
GlobalWeb Japan: Cerulean Tower, 26-1, Sakuragaoka-cho, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo,Japan
GlobalWeb USA: 650Fifth Avenue 17th Floor, New York, NY 10019 Protogenmedia LLC

Copyright © Global Web Corp. All rights reserved.